• Support Wounds syst. - Supports the cells through local stimulation
• Support Wounds local - Bioenergetic stimulation of the cell metabolism
• Acne syst. - Bioenergetic promotion of toxin transport
• Scars syst. - Balancing energetic interference fields in scars
• Scars local - Local stimulation of scar tissue
Bioenergetic Balance 1
• Immune system - Activation of the body’s bioenergetic defense system
• Cold - Bioenergetic calming of the mucous membranes
• Allergies - Bioenergetic balancing of allergic reactions
• Eyes - Energetic balancing of the retina
• Hormones - Bioenergetic Balancing the release of hormones
• Intestine - Bioenergetic stimulation of the intestinal peristalsis
• Nerves - Bioenergetic regulation of the nervous system
• Flexibility - Bioenergetic mobilization of the joints
• Circulatory System - Bioenergetic stimulation of the body’s energy supply
• Potency - Bioenergetic stimulation of the reproductive organs
• Menopause - Bioenergetic regulation of hormonal balance
• Menstruation local - Local relaxation of the lower abdomen
Bioenergetic Balance 2
• Gastrointestinal - Energetic balancing of the gastrointestinal tract
• Bacteria - Balancing of the bioenergetic defense system
• Tonsils - Energetically balancing the immune system in cases of infections
• Liver function - Bioenergetic promotion of liver metabolism
• Intolerances - Bioenergetic fostering of food tolerance
• Toxins - Bioenergetic stimulation of the body’s excretory processes
• Head - Bioenergetic reduction of tensions Prostate Energetic support of the prostate gland
• Lung function - Bioenergetic optimization of the lung function
• Thyroid gland - Bioenergetic regulation of the thyroid function
• Joints-Bones - Bioenergetically stimulating the excretion of metabolites
• Sciatica local - Local stimulation of the sciatic
• Allergy Meridian - Energetic desensitization of the energy flow
• Connective Tissue - Energy regulation of the connective tissue
• Bladder - Regulation of bladder energy control
• Large intestine - Harmonizing the energy field of the large intestine
• Small intestine - Harmonizing the energy control of the small intestine
• Fatty degeneration - Energetic regulation of cell uptake
• Gallbladder - Energetic regulation of the digestion of fat
• Joints - Energetic balancing of flexibility
• Skin - Energetic promotion of the energy pathways of the skin
• Heart - Energetic stimulation of the heart energy
• Hormonal - balance Energetic hormone balancing
• Circulation - Energetic regulation of blood circulation
• Liver - Energetic metabolism regulation
• Lungs - Energetic balancing of the respiratory system
• Lymphatic system - Energetic regulation of the lymphatic system
• Stomach - Energetic harmonization of the gastric function
• Spleen-pancreas - Stimulation of the energy field of the spleen and pancreas
• Nerve Meridian - Energetic harmonization of the nerve function
• Kidney - Energy control of the fluid balance
• Organ Meridian - Harmonizing the energy flow of the organs
• Crown chakra - Energetic harmonization of the topics of the crown chakra and connection to the higher Self
• Third eye chakra - Energetic harmonization of the topics of the third eye chakra and strengthening of intuition
• Throat chakra - Energetic harmonization of the topics of the throat chakra and promotion of constructive communication
• Heart chakra - Energetic harmonization of the topics of the heart chakra and stimulation of balanced empathy
• Solar plexus chakra - Energetic harmonization of the topics of the solar plexus chakra and strengthening of self-confidence
• Sacral chakra - Energetic harmonization of the topics of the sacral chakra and stimulation of creativity
• Root chakra - Energetic harmonization of the topics of the root chakra and activation of basic trust
• General protection - Energetic shielding
• Electrosensitivity - Energetic balancing of the tolerance for so-called “electrosmog“
• Cell - Bioenergetic strengthening of the cell
• Mental - Energetic promotion of clear perceptual capacity
• Sleeping - Energetic protection during sleep
• Geopathy - Energetic reduction of sensitivity to interference fields
• Subtle - Energetic protection against external influence
• Planets - Harmonizing the influences of planets
Here is a short description of the Deep Cycle programs. However, you should not feel limited by these descriptions, because the programs offer many more possibilities on an energetical level. According to Jan Fredrik Poleszynski’s experience, clients go through certain cycles during applications. There are daily, weekly and monthly cycles as well as the classic application cycles like energetic detoxification, support of key organ systems, and working with the energetic root cause. It can, therefore, be very helpful to find out in which “cycle“ you currently are, so that you can select the appropriate program.
First Application - At the first application, to establish a connection and to get a feeling for the frequency application. he kidneys and lungs should be energetically stimulated, hypersensitivity can be reduced and balance should increase. Feel good and be touched.
Second Application - At the second application, unless the first application was too intensive. The kidneys and lungs should be energetically stimulated, hypersensitivity should be reduced and balance should continue to increase.
Third Application - As soon as you‘re ready for a more intensive application. Kidneys, lungs, heart and accelerated energetic detoxification.
Breath of life - There are energetic issues associated with the lungs and its surrounding organs, including breast and surrounding tissue, along with feelings related to weakness and depression.
Lungs and all energetic afflictions in the surrounding area related things.
Clean all - Appropriate for follow up after detoxification as an energetic support for all detoxification pathways. It is advisable to include this program in a sequence of applications, as any release on any level of the system often causes a need for detoxification. To release old toxins from the energetic body and mind. Complete energetic detoxification of various systems, such as kidneys, lungs, liver, digestive system, lymph, and circulation system.
Digest all - Recommendable with digestive issues that block further progress (e.g., if stomach issues continue even after the stress is reduced and the kidneys work well). For this program, the adhesive electrodes can be used as an alternative to bracelet electrodes. They should be placed at the level of the ankle on the front side of the foot acupuncture point ST 42. Intestines, stomach, pancreas, gallbladder.
Go to the roots - Only use when the symptoms have subsided and the recovery process has begun. All essential bodily functions should work normally. The energetic causes on the mental level, emotional patterns and biochemical processes associated with these levels will now be addressed. This program is suitable as the conclusion of a series of applications.
Free flow - To energetically support the circulation and the supply of oxygen to the cells. Even an irregular and unsteady heartbeat can be energetically supported by this protocol. It is suitable for use after basic kidney and lung balancing, as well as for general energetic stiffness and circulatory blockages. In addition to supporting the heart and circulation, it can bio energetically promote muscle relaxation.
Kidney all-female & Kidney all-male - Hering’s law states that: “All improvement occurs from within out, from the head down, and in the reverse order in which the symptoms have appeared.”
When it is necessary to energetically support kidneys or kidney energy and promote their ability to regulate (electrolytes, pH and the like), or for any symptom that originates from the “superior organ” and manifests itself in the “subordinate organ”, such as energetic problems with the bladder, urinary system, ovaries, and vagina, menstruation with women or prostate and impotence with men. This program aims to bio energetically support the kidneys and the sexual organs for men and women. The acupuncture point K5 to K6 (below the ankle on the inside of the foot) is suitable for electrode placement. K5 to K6 (or SP6) is close to the tibial nerve, which can also be indirectly stimulated.
Kidney, adrenals, bladder, urinary system, ovaries, genitals, prostate and related bioenergetic problems.
Pure Calm - It should contribute to inner peace, emotional and spiritual balance. Energetic muscle relaxation. The other parts of the program are intended to support the non-physical aspects of life.
Renewal- In case of injuries or after operations, if an energetic regeneration is desired. It should energetically stimulate bone growth. Also suitable for athletes.
Bones, skin, tendons, vessels, nerves, muscles and DNA.
The “Therapist Programs“ category offers space for 12 programs individually created for you by your therapist. Your therapist can transfer them to your Healy, regardless of their, or your, location. The Medical Cloud enables secure data transfer between Healy and the TimeWaver Frequency system of your therapist through the Therapist TAN procedure. Using the Therapist TAN function you can let your therapist transfer individual programs from his TimeWaver Frequency system to your Healy or to delete already transferred programs.